[ofa-general] [RFP] support for iWARP requirement - activeconnectside MUST send first FPDU

Tom Tucker tom at opengridcomputing.com
Tue Oct 23 21:31:50 PDT 2007

Felix Marti wrote:

> [...]
IMO, the iWARP vendors _must_ get together and work on MPA '2'.
Standardizing FPDU 'abuse' might be a good place to start, but it needs
to be fixed to support peer-to-peer going forward.

In the mean-time, imperfectly hiding the issue in the Firmware, uDAPL,
the iWARP CM or anywhere else except the application seems to me to be
the only customer friendly solution.