[ofa-general] RE: management/libibcommon

Vladimir Sokolovsky vlad at mellanox.co.il
Thu Sep 6 05:25:30 PDT 2007

Hi Sasha,
AFAIK, mvapich, srptools and ibutils use libibcommon.
In any case if you are going to remove libibcommon, then ofabuild and
ofed_1_3_scripts should be updated as well.
I will be in vacation from 10 Sep 2007 till 2 Oct 2007. Please update
Tziporet Koren and Michael Tsirkin with your decisions.

Regards,
Vladimir