[ofa-general] OFED 1.2.5 & Ammasso 1100

Philip Frey1 PHF at zurich.ibm.com
Fri Sep 21 06:31:45 PDT 2007

Hello,

I am trying to get an Ammasso 1100 card to work with OFED.

So far I have installed a vanilla kernel with infiniband support and
the Ammasso driver (module). When I boot it, lsmod shows iw_c2.

So far so good but when I try to use the libibverbs from OFED 1.2.5.1,
I get the following error on "# ib_rdma_bw":

libibverbs: Fatal: couldn't read uverbs ABI version.
3194:main: No IB devices found

I also tried to install the complete "Basic" set of tools from the OFED
installer but after that I was no longer able to load the iw_c2 module.

Can you point me to instructions on how to use the Ammasso 1100
card with the userspace verbs?

Thank you very much,
 Philip Frey