[ofa-general] congratulations !!!

euro million euromillionn at latinmail.com
Sat Sep 22 02:53:26 PDT 2007

AWARD NOTIFICATION:
Securitas Seguridad España S.A.
C/Barbadillo, Sin Numero,
28042 Madrid, Spain
(Admitted 1986)
Sir/Madam,
We are pleased to inform you of the result winners of Loterias International
Lottery Programmes held on 20th, September, 2007 from the online Lottery success.
This is a Millennium Scientific Computer Game in which email addresses were
used.
It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users;therefore you do
not need to buy ticket to enter for it.You have been approve for the star prize
of Euros 874,000,00 Euros (Eight Hundred And Seventhy Four Thousand
Euros Only).To claim your winning prize you are to contact the appointed agent
as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings:
Dr. Louiz Cruz
E-mail:seguritasegur at aim.com
Ref No.ES/112/56/09/MD
Batch No: WNTO/2791/WD/ES
Lucky No: 31-09-76.49-520
Serial No: MUOTI/36780
Note:You are advised to keep this winning very confidential until you
receive your lump prize in your account or optional cheque issuance
to you,This is a protective measure put in place to avoid people
applying for your winnig fund,as we have had cases like this before.
The Validity period of the winnings is for 14 working days hence you
are expected to make your claims immediately, any claim not made
before this date will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA
Y HACIENDA .
Once again congratulations !!!
Best Regards,
Mrs.Laura Jones.