[ofa-general] Save the date: OFA Developer's Summit: November 15-16 in Nevada

Johann George johann.george at qlogic.com
Thu Sep 27 15:13:28 PDT 2007

We hope you will plan on attending the OpenFabrics Developer's
Summit being held November 15-16, 2007 at the Boomtown Hotel in
Verdi, Nevada.  It will begin at 1pm on Thursday, November 15th
and run until the early evening.  Friday's session will begin at
8am and end at noon.

Last year, this turned out to be a good forum to work through issues
that required collaboration.  If you have items that ought to be on
the agenda, please email them to me.  We will have a proposed agenda
shortly.

This event takes place at the tail end of SC07.  The Boomtown hotel is
about a twenty minute drive from the Reno-Sparks convention center
where SC07 is being held.  Rooms are available if needed at the
Boomtown hotel starting at $70/night.

Thanks for your participation.

Johann