[ofa-general] Re: linux-next: infiniband build failure

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Fri Apr 4 09:10:22 PDT 2008

 > Roland wanted the ib patch to go through my tree, and I figure we will
 > work out these issues during the 2 week merge window.

Actually I said I was fine with whatever you wanted to do :)

Given that the new device support for ipath seems to cause problems for
ib-convert-struct-class_device-to-struct-device.patch, it seems it might
be simpler for me to carry that in my tree.  If someone sends me the
latest patch I'll be happy to merge it in (and do the fixups for the
ipath changes).

Then the final struct class_device removal just needs to be merged late
-- I'll send my tree to Linus to pull in the first day or two of the
merge window so I shouldn't be a problem.

Stephen, Greg, I really have the simplest job here managing my tree,
compared to you two guys, so as before just let me know how you want to
handle this ;)

 - R.