[ofa-general] install.sh question

Frank Leers Frank.Leers at Sun.COM
Tue Apr 8 13:58:21 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'd like to be able to use the provided install.sh from cluster nodes to
install from a build which is shared over nfs, while utilizing an
ofed_net.conf  The Install Guide talks about this, but I must be missing
something in the detail.

Is there a way to not check if a build needs to be (re)done and simply
install the rpm's that were created during the original build, then
create the ifcfg-ib? devices based on the template file passed in with
-net <ofed_net.conf> ?  I prefer not to have kernel sources, compiler,
etc. on these compute nodes, nor should I have to recompile for each
homogeneous node.

thanks,

-frank