[ofa-general] Pending libibverbs patches?

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Wed Apr 16 15:05:37 PDT 2008

>+ the RDMA Protocol Verbs Specification.  iWARP NICs support RDMA over
>+ ethernet, while InfiniBand is a high-throughput, low-latency

I'm not convinced this is really better for a high-level readme, but would
saying "iWarp Ethernet NICs support RDMA over TCP" be clearer?  I'm thinking
about ConnectX, which provides RDMA over Ethernet, but doesn't use the iWarp
protocol.  And iWarp RDMA should be usable even if crossing non-Ethernet
subnets.