[ofa-general] beginner resources

Rui Machado ruimario at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 06:20:22 PDT 2008

>>is this the right list to ask totally beginner questions
>> (even code snippets) or is there any other resource for this matter?

>Beginner questions are fine.  But you may be directed to a spec, RFC, man page,
>etc.
>
>Code examples are available with the userspace libraries (libibverbs,
librdmacm)
>that may help.  The libraries also provide man pages for the various APIs.
>
>- Sean

Redirection is fine as long as I can solve my problem :) and I can
learn something.

I had a look at the rping example and I'm trying to use Roland
Dreier's examples.
But my example simply doesn't work. I'm totally new to this so please
bare with me.
If someone has time to have a look at http://pastebin.com/m708b032c
and http://pastebin.com/m13673097
I would be much appreciated and any comments are welcome. I need all
the feedback possible
to start understanding things.

Thanks a lot for the help.

./Rui