***SPAM*** Re: [ofa-general] ***SPAM*** OFED-1.3 RDMA CM, IB_ACCESS_LOCAL_WRITE flag missing

Devesh Sharma devesh28 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 03:02:12 PDT 2008

Thanks for replying,
Can you explain me in a bit more detail, because if QP dose not have a
IB_ACCESS_LOCAL_WRITE permission, according to IB spec, HCA should generate
Local Protection Error while processing the WRs. Is it assumed that mthca
driver (or some other provider driver) will set IB_ACCESS_LOCAL_WRITE by
itself, even if its not requested?