[ofa-general] IPv6 RDMA CM PATCHv2

Aleksey Senin alekseys at voltaire.com
Sun Aug 10 23:13:28 PDT 2008

This series of patches implements IPv6 support for RDMA CM and remove a limitations of
the first version of the patch. It can handle link-local addresses, recognizing zero address
( bind any )and supports running of server and client on the same machine.
All tests were performed with modified version of rping command and patches to rping I'll
send later for review.
Every patch insert a small logical change to the kernel, but if it neccesary I can unite them
to a single one.
I'll be very glad to get comments any comments on the patch.
This patch is necessary, because of US government require IPv6 support in all products.