[ofa-general] Don't miss the IBTA Technical Forum '08!

Jeffrey Scott jeff at splitrockpr.com
Wed Aug 20 12:53:31 PDT 2008

Hello OFA Members.

We are rapidly approaching this year's IBTA Technical Forum; it's just four
weeks away! The theme this year is "InfiniBand and the Enterprise Data
Center" and the IBTA has put together a compelling agenda with end-user
presentations from General Motors, France Telecom and others, as well as an
analyst presentation from Gartner and an interactive panel discussion on the
future of InfiniBand. Please see below for more information; register now to
receive the early bird discount.