[ofa-general] Bug #1143 needs to be corrected

Harold Iuzzolino iuzzolin at nmia.com
Thu Aug 28 22:58:02 PDT 2008

Dear Openfabrics Bug Report Maintainer,

Am I able to edit one of my bug reports after I've submitted it?
If so, how?
If not, could you fix one of my bug reports?

I was trying to submit 3 bugs, all about the file dtest.c.
Somehow, I put two of the bugs in Bug #1143.

Bug #1143 needs to be fixed.

The real bug report ./compat-dapl-1.2.8/test/dtest/dtest.c : complaints
about
"too many arguments for format"
is down in the Reply #1 from me.

The bug report at the top is really Bug #1145:
./compat-dapl-1.2.8/test/dtest/dtest.c: mismatch between %d formats and 64
bit
(unsigned) integers

To fix the #1143 listing, please delete the top part, and delete the line
  ------- Comment  #1 From Carlyn Iuzzolino  2008-08-25 12:26:12  [reply]
-------so that the comment becomes Bug #1143.

ie delete lines:
I'm running on a 64 bit machine with Fedora 9. I'm not sure which
Component
dtest.c belongs to.

THRU

So instead of %d, should you use %ld, and instead of %x, should you use
%lx?
And somebody needs to figure out what to use for %llx.

Thanks,

Carlyn Iuzzolino

<<<
<<<    +>/       _------__ iuzzolin at nmia.com