[ofa-general] [NFS/RDMA] Can't mount NFS/RDMA partition

Talpey, Thomas Thomas.Talpey at netapp.com
Wed Dec 17 13:36:12 PST 2008

At 04:15 PM 12/17/2008, Tziporet Koren wrote:
>or resource
>>>>
>We should release FW 2.6.0 soon - so it will be worth to try
>>> I can't explain this - certainly I've never seen it. I am going to
>>> guess it's an
>>> OFED issue, or something in your setup. Do you have any other detail? Stack
>>> trace of the oops?
>>>

>Tom
>Have you used our ConnectX cards when testing NFS/RDMA?

Yes, I have and it works fine in the mode Bull is using. We did have
some interoperability problems between ConnectX and mthca, but
those were back in May, and fixed by Roland a short time later.

In any case, the Bull kernel log message indicates NFS/RDMA has
connected successfully, so I believe the problem lies elsewhere.

Tom.