[ofa-general] Bugs in opensm/libvendor

Sasha Khapyorsky sashak at voltaire.com
Thu Dec 18 04:12:48 PST 2008

Hi Mike,

On 15:22 Wed 17 Dec     , Mike Heinz wrote:

> This came up today in our internal QA meeting; can I promise them that this will be fixed "in the next release"? (say, 1.4.?)

IMO your patch using with GetTable:

	comp_mask |= EB_PR_COMPMASK_NUMBPATH;
	num_path = 0x1f;

is acceptable (just remember to add Signed-off-by line).

Also to be fully complaint SGID should be used with SLID/DLID query. This
likely will require API change and could be handled as different patch.

> Apparently I'm not the only one who noticed that the saquery command isn't working with non-OFED SMs.

Which SM(s)?

Sasha