[ofa-general] Question about exchanging DAT_RMR_TRIPLET

Chuck Hartley hartlch14 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 05:59:36 PST 2008

Arlin and Caitlin -

Thanks for the insights about the triplets.  I did some experimentation with
a test program and got it straightened out.  Turned out that we had two
problems to consider.  First was the endian issue, which I expected but
couldn't figure out why the byte swapping wasn't fixing it.  Then I realized
that the new box was using DAPL 2.0 and the others are 1.2 version.
Redefining the message we are sending to account for both DAT_RMR_TRIPLET
types took care of everything.

Chuck