[ofa-general] [ANNOUCE] dapl 2.0.6 release

LEI CHAI chai.15 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 7 19:04:41 PST 2008

I modified mvapich2 to compile with udapl v2 and used mvapich2 to compile and run an MPI latency program (osu_latency.c in osu_benchmarks). I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH=dapl-2.0.6/lib, but it didn't run (cannot open IA) and by setting the debug information I saw the error below. I've made sure mvapich2 was compiled with header files in include/dat2/ and linked with libdat2.so. And when I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH=dapl-2.0.5/lib I was able to run the program successfully.

Lei