[ofa-general] Re: [GIT PULL] please pull infiniband.git for-linus

David Dillow dillowda at ornl.gov
Thu Jan 3 10:39:50 PST 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 10:29 -0800, Roland Dreier wrote:
> Linus, please pull from
>
>     master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git for-linus
>
> This tree is also available from kernel.org mirrors at:
>
>     git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git for-linus
>
> This will pull one fix for an oops caused by reloading the ib_srp module:
>
> David Dillow (1):
>       IB/srp: Fix list corruption/oops on module reload

If we've got time before 2.6.24 final, I'd wait on this a bit.
ib_srp:srp_remove_work() has them reversed as well, and I'm currently
tracking down why it oopses when the srp_remove_host() happens before
the scsi_remove_host(), which is the documented call sequence.

This "fixes" the oops I see on unload, but I'm sure it is a correct fix.