[ofa-general] Your E-mail Address Has Won{E-mail Alert}

LOTTERY BOARD info at lottery.org
Mon Jan 7 20:29:07 PST 2008

UK ONLINE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
60 MERRIMAN ROAD BLACKHEATH
LONDON SE3 8RZ ENGLAND

REF NO: SL/74/368/05
BATCH NO:SL-121-LT-11-12-05

ONLINE NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you today 8th January 2008 of the result
Draw winners of the UK ON-LINE LOTTERY PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 1st
of December, 2007.You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out
of £750,000.00 (Seven hundred and fifty thousand Pounds Sterling) To
file for your claim,please contact our fiduciary agent claims officer via
email as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings:

MR PINKETT GRIFFIN
E-mail address: www.uk16 at yahoo.co.uk
Tel:+44 70457 51333

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.

Sincerely,
Mrs Stella Woods