[ofa-general] Multiple Apps attempting to register as reportprocessors

Anton Bodner anton.bodner at qlogic.com
Wed Jan 9 10:55:24 PST 2008

We are using the umad interface [umad_register ]... with the capability
bit IB_MAD_METHOD_REPORT set.

The method returns -1 (EPERM), and the kernel logs the error:
Ib_mad:Method 6 already in use.

And yes - I did mean (as you suggest)one subscriber per class, method
and PORT.

>From your feedback - it seems as though I need to make some mods to my
application.

Anton Bodner Jr.