[ofa-general] opensm dumps core when using LASH for routing

Max Matveev makc at sgi.com
Sun Jan 13 20:21:52 PST 2008

 >> Should opensm ignore requests while it's initializing?

 sashak> It is initialized, except a newly added switch.
By "initialized" I've meant that it has finished switch discovery and
LID assignment at least for switches.

BTW, this is a fabric with 22 switches and ~260 nodes.

 sashak> Could you send me the core file and exact git tree hash? I would like
 sashak> to investigate this deeper.
I can send you the core but I cannot get git tree hash - I've only got
source tarball (srpm, actually). It supposed to be OFED 1.2 GA.

I can give you a tarball of opensm and its link dependencies from a
similar machine.

And, just in case it makes a difference, this is on x86_64 box.

max