[ofa-general] RE: ib_macro_model on OMNET++

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Mon Jan 14 00:01:46 PST 2008

Hi Mahesh

I suspect the non existing parameter "GenModel" is still accessed by the gen.cc code.
So there must be a bug in the gen.cc code.

As you can guess the code I opened is a stripped down version of our internal model.
As such I did not do too much of testing after the strip down.

I will provide a fix later this week.
If you are able to debug and fix it yourself - please let me know.

Thanks

Eitan