[ofa-general] RE: ib_macro_model on OMNET++

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Mon Jan 14 00:23:46 PST 2008

Has nothing to do with OFED

-----Original Message-----
From: Koen Segers [mailto:koen.segers at vrt.be]
Sent: ב 14 ינואר 2008 10:23
To: Eitan Zahavi
Cc: keshetti.mahesh at gmail.com; openIB
Subject: Re: [ofa-general] RE: ib_macro_model on OMNET++

Hi,

Is this simulation package based on ofed-1.2.5 or an older version of ofed?
Might it be possible to load different ofed versions in omnet++?
I'm not aware of the internal structure of omnet++, but I thought it was possible in ns2 to insert different library versions (for instance of tcp).

Kind regards,

Koen