[ofa-general] Discovering new SRP targets and SRP userspace tools

Vladimir Sokolovsky vlad at dev.mellanox.co.il
Tue Jan 15 06:44:55 PST 2008

Bart Van Assche wrote:
> On Jan 15, 2008 2:51 PM, Tziporet Koren <tziporet at dev.mellanox.co.il> wrote:
>
>> Vladimir Sokolovsky wrote:

>>> srptools RPM is included in OFED-1.3.
>>>
>>> Also in OFED 1.2 and 1.2.5
>>>

> Are you sure ? I only found the SRP release notes in OFED-1.2.5.4, but
> not the source code of the SRP tools. I downloaded OFED-1.2.5.4 from
> http://www.openfabrics.org/builds/ofed-1.2.5/release/.
>
> Bart.

In the OFED-1.2.5.4 srptools is a part of the ofa_user-1.2.5.4-0.src.rpm.
After OFED installation you should see srptools RPM installed.

Sources are taken from /Ishai Rabinovitz:
/http://www.openfabrics.org/git/?p=~ishai/srptools.git;a=summary

In the OFED-1.3 srptools is a stand alone src.rpm

Regards,
Vladimir