[ofa-general] MT25204 versus MT25208

Sagi Rotem Sagir at mellanox.co.il
Thu Jan 17 08:11:45 PST 2008

You can use the ib_write_bw instead ,this newer test has more options.
Test generally cant "guess" automatically the right port, what would you
like to use as defaults if both ports are up ? If you have more than 1
card ? Etc ...
So for the single case of cable connected only to port 2 u can use the
flag Dotan suggested.