[ofa-general] A turnover in your se>.<u at 1 relationships!

Helene John meditativeqp6 at belfin.de
Fri Jan 18 07:13:03 PST 2008

What is generic "V"?

Every me gz di jq cine has a brand name and its generic.
Generic me czz ans the actual chemical concentrate which is the main ingredient for that me qro dic thm ine.
Since brand names obtain a patent therefore the other dr xja ug companies make the same dr ncq ug as in its
generic form, so generic Vi ot a ce g dv ra is just the same as Pfizer’s V tuq ia rd g lrp ra.
The only difference which is an added advantage to you is that generic Vi vvn a ep g puq ra is far cheaper
than the branded V xw ia tev g jj ra but the benefits are just identical as the branded Vi vx ag na ra.
The active ingredient in Vi wk a ejw g jlp ra which is used as generic is sildenafil citrate.
We offer you cheap V vnd ia xdl g za ra

Visit us.