[ofa-general] Re: InfiniBand/RDMA merge plans for 2.6.25

Glenn Streiff gstreiff at NetEffect.com
Tue Jan 22 15:49:12 PST 2008

My view is the code should and will be cleaned up based upon
the feedback we've gotten from the community.  It is a priority
for me.

Several cleanup fixes are in the queue and are being worked.
Haven't slipped into complacency at the prospect of the merge.

Glenn
gstreiff at neteffect.com