[ofa-general] Good day, Your ATM-CARD Payment Sucessful !!!

oceanicbankplc2008 at yahoo.fr oceanicbankplc2008 at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 22 04:04:52 PST 2008

Greetings to you & your Family.

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your
Confirmable bank Draft of $1,250,000.00  United States
Dollars But I did not hear from you since that time,then i
went and deposited the $1,250,000.00 United States Dollars,
draft/cheque in the bank.

We have arranged your payment through swift card payment
center Asia pacific, this card center will send you an atm
card which you will use to withdraw your money in any atm
machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is One
Thousand, Five Hundred United States Dollars Per-Day.

Kindly contact the below person who is in possition to
release your ATM Payment Card and Send your information
which they will use to send the card to you.

1) Your full name.........................;
2)Your home address were you want  them to send the
atmcard................
3)Current occupation....................
4)Age...................................;
5)Your current home telephone number/mobile phone
number.................

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position
to release your atm card.

Directors name is (DR.Mohammed IBRAHIM),
ATM Payment Department OCEANIC BANK PLC (O B P)
Telephone.......+229-93-68-43-97
Fax...................+229-3690637.
Email: (oceanicbankplc2008 at yahoo.fr)

I have paid for the processing and delivery charges.the only
money that
your are going to pay to them is only $98 dollars which they
will use
to obtain the affidevit of onwership from the federal high
court of Benin Republic.

this is the code of cond of conduct which is(ATM-0411) so
you have to indicate this code when contacting the ATM DEPT
CENTER IN OCEANIC BANK by using it as your subject.

Try to contact them as soon as possible to quicken the
processing of your card before your draft gets expired.

You should also Let me know as soon as you receive it from
bank ok.

Yours Faithfully,
MR, james S,
May the unfailing grace and power of the most God keep and
guide you