[ofa-general] Order drugs online in Canada

Velda Craig dwparisgroupm at parisgroup.net
Thu Jan 24 11:25:59 PST 2008

Dear valued member.Why spend more when there's an opportunity to get a product of the same quality at a lower price? Check out the New Offers at CanadianPharmacy. However, health is health, we have to care about it no matter what. Luckily, we have Canada. Pharmaceutical plants located there produce drugs at a much lower cost price thus making it a lot more paying for us to buy their products. Besides, Canadian drugs are not by any means worse than the ones made in the USA.12 free bonus pills will be added to any order over $300.Visit our online storeto find out about our great prices.
http://geocities.com/bernard.armando/Thank You for Your time and for your attention

Yours faithfully,
Velda Craig