[ofa-general] Opensm compatibility with rate=1

Greg Kurtzer gmkurtzer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 06:17:28 PST 2008

We tried rate=2, but it didn't fix the errors we were getting:

kernel: ib0: multicast join failed for
ff12:401b:ffff:0000:0000:0000:ffff:ffff, status -22

Adding rate=1 and my kludge suppressed the error. I can't give
specifics as to why any other rates did not work.

Thanks!

--
Greg Kurtzer
http://www.runlevelzero.net/