[ofa-general] Enjoy our Winter discounts

Corine Alvarado dwilvam at ilva.be
Sat Jan 26 10:02:45 PST 2008

Looking for cheap drugs? What about 20% discount for extremely high quality products? Don't hesitate to purchase products from a reliable source at incredibly low prices.Try our service and you will get deep-discounted quality products delivered fast and discreetly directly to your doorstep. CanadianPharmacy is famous for the level of service and confidentiality. No scamming, no frauds. Orders over $300 will be completed with 12 bonus pills.Save your money with one mouse click.
http://geocities.com/terryholder30/Thank You for Your time and for your attention.

SafeUnsubscribe™
This email was sent to openib-general at openib.org, by dwilvam at ilva.be
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.