[ofa-general] RE: [ewg] Not seeing any SDP performance changes inOFED 1.3 beta, and I get Oops when enabling sdp_zcopy_thresh

Weikuan Yu weikuan.yu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 08:57:47 PST 2008

Hi, Jim and Scott,

Just to provide some additional information, I have seen no performance
improvement either. I tried both a pair of old 32-bit Xeons, and a pair
of woodcrest 5100. I used a recent kernel (2.6.23.14) and the nightly
tarball OFED-1.3-rc4.

My HCAs were running in Tavor modes though. I am in the process of
updating firmware and trying for connectX.

--Weikuan

Jim Mott wrote:
> Not today, but I will give it a shot next time I get a free machine.  I
> have tested between Rhat4u4 MLX4 and Rhat4u4 mthca and seen the same
> trend though.
>
> Thanks,
> JIm
>
> Jim Mott
> Mellanox Technologies Ltd.
> mail: jim at mellanox.com

>>> for testing.  No configuration options; just ./configure; make; make