[ofa-general] Forget about visiting local drugstores. Order your meds online.

Janell Quintero dwsinahotelsm at sinahotels.it
Tue Jan 29 01:32:48 PST 2008

 Medications in Canada are of the same quality as American drugs and manufactured according to the same strict standards but they come cheaper. You can also save your money as Canadian Pharmacy offers generic medications. The quality of meds is beyond all expectations as our suppliers are such world famous manufacturers as Pfeizer, Johnson&Johnson, etc.  Canadian Pharmacy guarantees total confidentiality. We have a full range of medications. Prices are really great. Discreet wrapping, prompt delivery, excellent service.

http://geocities.com/lulagilbert119

Order with us and enjoy your life in full!

 Jennifer BORDER