[ofa-general] Re: Status of NFS-RDMA ?

James Lentini jlentini at netapp.com
Thu Jan 31 07:50:35 PST 2008

Krishna,

If you would like to do some testing/development on NFS/RDMA, take a
look at the current NFS/RDMA code. There are instructions on were to
get it and how to set it up here:

 http://nfs-rdma.sourceforge.net/Documents/README

I'm revising the instructions for 2.6.25. I'll be posting the new
version once the first 2.6.25-rc is released. We would appreciate
feedback in this area as well.

james