***SPAM*** Re: [ofa-general] Infinband and DRBD

Dotan Barak dotanba at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 23:24:33 PDT 2008

I don't know which OFED version is installed in the Distribution
version that you are using,
but i think (as a general rule, at least at this stage): users should
install the latest OFED
release if this version number is higher than the one that originally
being installed with
your distribution.

I hope that i answered your answer ...
Dotan