[ofa-general] cma: add support for TIMEWAIT_EXIT event (second try)

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon Jul 14 10:28:02 PDT 2008

>Acquiring the handler_mutex explicitly sounds like a good idea.

Based on Roland's feedback to a patch from Or, keep your original code with
cma_disable_remove() in the if statement.

>When will it be commited? Will we have it in 2.6.27?

That's up to Roland, but the changes look fine to me.  I've already modified the
librdmacm to account for this event, so getting it in 2.6.27 would be my
preference.

Can you re-send your original patch against Roland's for-2.6.27 branch?