[ofa-general] New mortgagee investment program for North America

Mortgagee Trust Union 2008 num_919 kapilar at wangligroup.com
Fri Jul 25 09:13:27 PDT 2008

   Mortgagee Trust Union

   Represented by Andrew Brown

   Address: 178 Hurst Street, Birmingham B5 4TB, UK

   Phone: +44 121 288 0053

   This message is of utmost importance to all of you!

   Mortgagee Trust Union is ready to offer new employment opportunities
   to responsible individuals.

   Our Union was founded 6 years ago and ever since trust and joint
   support of all our members have been at the very heart of our success,
   financial growth and solvent reputation.

   Despite global oil and mortgage crisis, we believe that our future
   lies in the hands of independent investment.

   Mortgagee Trust Union offers you to become one of our affiliates. It
   is possible to apply from almost every region of Europe and North
   America because our investment program already applies to hundreds of
   independent investors from these regions.

   Thatù›™s when we need responsible individuals to cooperate with
   Mortgagee Trust Union processing department.

   Part-time employment with a minimum earning of 2750 USD per month.

   All applicants must match the requirements below:

   Be over 20.y.o

   US Citizenship is not obligatory. Being a resident is enough

   Regular Internet access, phone connection (home and mobile).

   If you wish to get more information about Mortgagee Trust Union and
   current employment opportunities, CLICK HERE to confirm the region you
   are from

   Thank You very much for your time

   With warmest regards

   Andrew Brown