[ofa-general] Re: infiniband-diags/saquery.c:print_multicast_member_record question

Ira Weiny weiny2 at llnl.gov
Tue Jun 10 09:05:34 PDT 2008

Yea, that comment does not make sense.

I am searching the node records for the node which has the port defined in the
member record.  The interface ID is simply the port guid, is it not?

	uint64_t gid_interface_id = cl_ntoh64( p_mcmr->port_gid.unicast.interface_id );

I guess the comments should read.

   /* go through the node records searching for a port guid which matches
    * this port gid interface id.
    * This gives us a node description to print.
    */

Does that make more sense?

Ira