[ofa-general] Re: [OpenSM] How to find active routing algorithm ?

Keshetti Mahesh keshetti.mahesh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 03:37:03 PDT 2008

>grep "tables configured on all switches" /var/log/opensm.log
>You will see the routing name in the full message.

I have mentioned this in my query also. But what if someone
(working on some node[X] which is part of same subnet) who doesn't have
access to the node/switch where OpenSM is running want to know the same ?

It will be lot helpful if some one can make changes to 'sminfo' utility so
that active routing algorithm information is also reported along with the
existing output.

-Mahesh