[ofa-general] Re: mthca MR attrs userspace change

Pete Wyckoff pw at osc.edu
Thu Jun 19 12:44:43 PDT 2008

rdreier at cisco.com wrote on Fri, 06 Jun 2008 12:01 -0700:
>  > Nor am I.  It never showed up in updates-testing or the real
>  > updates, a week after you built it.  I can't find any developer docs
>  > on how this is supposed to work.  Maybe someone on the list knows
>  > what button to push?
>
> OK, I think I figured it out... I need to do a "make update" to get it
> submitted to the Fedora "bodhi" tool, where it gets into testing
> eventually (a manual process that may take some time).  The request is
> at https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F9/pending/libmthca-1.0.5-1.fc9
> for the moment.

I tried libmthca-1.0.5-1.fc9.x86_64 that showed up in my mirror's
update/testing/9.  An iSER userspace daemon works, and the kernel no
longer tells me to go update libmthca.  I'll leave this library on
the nodes for others to play with.  Maybe this one data point counts
as "testing" for Fedora?

		-- Pete