[ofa-general] Tiered of been passed over for that promotion because you don’t have the proper Degree? pic vtfv lgrm

Laurel Dillard hygienicsrsi94 at wilnsdorf.de
Sat Jun 21 16:41:12 PDT 2008

De twt gre cxj e - ad lyc van wq cem hs ent

Ac djx ade qc mic Qu hb alifi sd cati qbq ons available from prestigious
Non-Ac zar cre mx dit uj ed Un gqw ive xp rsi bki ties

Do you have the kn jp owl oe edge and the experience but lack the qua jdg lifica lsf tio qs ns?

Are you getting turned down time and time again for the job of your
dreams because you just don't have the right letters after your name?

Get the pre ngq sti zr ge that you deserve today!

Move ahead in your ca ovy re zpj er today!

Ba xw che guo lor htm s, M sv ast mpg ers and D but oct fv ora xxs te D eij egr ih ees available in y our field!

No exa vrf minat wl ions! No cl aeo ass eb es! No te vo xtbo ngd oks!

Call to register and receive your qu ez alifi ezu catio hw ns within days!

Leave a Mes pup sage 24 ho yoa urs a day 7 da vng ys a we oa ek!

1 zy -5 gv 2 tw 0-2 fr 0 alk 3-0 vw 21 rbr 3

Co qlv nfid cnx enti dui ali pi ty as xqg su it red!