[ofa-general] vendor_id in struct ib_device_attr

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Jun 23 12:38:50 PDT 2008

On Jun 23, 2008, at 3:35 PM, Roland Dreier wrote:

>> Translation: vendor_id values 0x1fc1 and 0x1077.
>
> Which are PCI IDs, not IEEE OUIs, unfortunately.

If we decide to move to OUI's, it's easy enough for me to change in
OMPI.  It would be good to know this soon so that we can get the
changes in OMPI v1.2.7 (coming out RSN) and v1.3 (still have a little
time).

Heck, I could just hedge our bets and put in QL's OUI in the file and
let that *also* be checked if the debate / implementation-release
cycle on this change is going to take a while...

What's QL's OUI?

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems