[ofa-general] MUTUAL TRUST

Gordon Anthony ll.ss22 at aliceadsl.fr
Sun Mar 2 02:09:03 PST 2008

Attn:
It is indeed my pleasure to write to you this letter, which I believe will be a surprise, met on he net we are both complete strangers. As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because I believe everyone will die someday.
My name is Gordon Anthony, a former oil merchant in the middle east. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business.
Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for, but now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when I have a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I had lived it, now that it is dark for me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends.
To correct my wrong past life, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia.
Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria, India and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.
The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Six million dollars that I have with a Fiducially Company. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations and you must be sending me information's of how it was disbursed by email.
I have set aside 20% for you for your time and patience.
Thanks.
Eng. Gordon Anthony.

---------------------- ALICE C'EST ENCORE MIEUX AVEC LA MUSIQUE ! --------------------
Découvrez vite l'offre exclusive ALICE BOX avec ALICE MUSIC, le téléchargement légal et illimité
de plus de 300 000 titres ! En cliquant ici http://alicemusic.aliceadsl.fr
Offre soumise à conditions