[ofa-general] Re: [OpenSM] updn routing performance fix???

Albert Chu chu11 at llnl.gov
Sun Mar 2 07:16:26 PST 2008

Hey Hal,

Are you saying a flag inside each osm_switch_t to indicate if that
specific switch is balanced?

The script I wrote for the balance check did have difficulty determining a
lot of corner cases (is port connected to a CA? is it active?  what ports
are up vs. down links, etc.).  At the end of the day you just output a lot
of extra info and have to look through it manually.

Although probably not easy as a whole, these calculations would be easier
in opensm since that information is available.

Al