[ofa-general] UDAPL with OFED1.2 Howto

Arlin Davis ardavis at ichips.intel.com
Tue Mar 4 09:39:52 PST 2008

Joshua Bernstein wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
>     I caught this post some time ago:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/openib-general@openib.org/msg07877.html
>
> In this post, it was asked if there was a UDAPL OFED HOWTO guide. Since
> this post was quite old, and nothing more recent seemed to come up in my
> searches, I was wondering if anybody had written any more of a howto
> other then whats covered in a OFED Wiki. Any pointers?

Can you be more specific...

How to setup/test uDAPL with OFED?
How to write a DAPL application?
How to implement a new provider?

You can start by looking in the OFA downloads directory:

http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/dapl/

under documentation there are several documents including
a new uDAPL OFED setup/test bkm that may answer your
questions.

Let me know if you cannot find the information you need
and I will attempt to update accordingly.

-arlin