[ofa-general] Does QLogic have their own HCA?

Ralph Campbell ralph.campbell at qlogic.com
Tue Mar 4 10:00:10 PST 2008

See the following for the list of IB HCA products.

http://www.qlogic.com/Products/HPC_products_infipathhcas.aspx

QLogic sells its own HCA as well as reselling Mellanox HCAs.
The main advantage of the QLE7280 is that it has a 16x PCIe gen1
bus so that the full 4xDDR rate is not limited by the PCIe bus.