[ofa-general] OpenSM building error

Timothy A. Meier meier3 at llnl.gov
Tue Mar 4 11:39:29 PST 2008

Hi Hal,

I added that new module (containing existing code tho), so looked at
it to see if I messed up some conditional compile option.

I tried a variety of configurations, and can't seem to reproduce the
build error.

When you compile with remote console, libwrap is required (the tcp wrapper stuff).
We have the latest version (0.7.6), which is located in /usr/lib64 for our
environment.

This is not a new requirement/dependency for opensm, but it is for
osm_console_io, since that module didn't exist before.

Fresh rebuild (autogen, configure....)?????

Tim