[ofa-general] OFED 1.3 OpenSM configuration default paths and files

Hal Rosenstock hrosenstock at xsigo.com
Mon Mar 10 05:01:31 PDT 2008

Hi Sasha,

Using the defaults for configurating OpenSM, I see the following:

/* Define a default node name map file */
#define HAVE_DEFAULT_NODENAME_MAP "/opt/ofed/etc/opensm/ib-node-name-map"

/* Define a QOS policy config file */
#define HAVE_DEFAULT_PARTITION_CONFIG_FILE "/opt/ofed/etc/opensm/partitions.conf"

/* Define a QOS policy config file */
#define HAVE_DEFAULT_QOS_POLICY_FILE "/opt/ofed/etc/opensm/qos-policy.conf"

/* Define OpenSM config directory */
#define OPENSM_CONFIG_DIR "/opt/ofed/etc/opensm"

Shouldn't these not be prepended with /opt/ofed or alternately /opt/ofed/opensm without the etc ?
I thought the /etc/opensm locations were agreed to be the defaults.

I expect the same is true on the trunk.