[ofa-general] Dear Friend

JUSTIN EKINS augustine508 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 01:42:54 PDT 2008

 Dear Friend
I am very happy to inform you about my surcess regarding the arrangment for the delivery of your bank draft but the manager of eko bank told me that before the check will get to you that it will expire so i told him to cash the $2.5,000.00.
All the delivery arrangement of the $2.5,000.00 in cach has been made with BLUE-DART COURIER COMPANY and i have paid for the delivery fee together with the registration fee which cost me $480 except from the insurance fee $100 which you are to send to the BLUE-DART COURIER COMPANY to enable them carry out the transaction.
Contact them with the bellow information and they will instruct you where to send the $100 to them,do comply with them and let me know when you recieve your fund.

Name: DR JUSTIN EKINS
Email   bdc_company4 at yahoo.com
1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.