[ofa-general] Last batch of 2.6.25 patches... any missing?

Jack Morgenstein jackm at dev.mellanox.co.il
Wed Mar 12 23:30:02 PDT 2008

On Wednesday 12 March 2008 20:28, Roland Dreier wrote:

> I know Jack sent a few patches.  I'm planning on holding off on the
> driver version number changes until 2.6.26, since we've lived for a
> long time with the current info and I don't see any urgency in the
> change.  I sent some comments about the warning message supression
> patches and didn't see a response, so I'm holding off on those as
> well.

I just reviewed things. I submitted a 5-patch series in October. Two were
for removing the extra CQE (which we needed to revert -- Ouch!).

However, the other 3 were for passing device max values from kernel
to userspace, and for limiting max allowable wqes per QP to avoid
create-qp failures resulting from need for headroom:

http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2007-October/042351.html
http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2007-October/042352.html
http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2007-October/042355.html

These patches are in OFED 1.3.

If you wish, I can rework them for your current tree.

- Jack